Thursday, May 8, 2008

Success!

Actual blogging is the easy part. It's the sign-up process that gave me my first couple bumps in the 2.0 road. After having my initial gmail account "disabled" without any option to "enable, re-enable, dis-re-enable", I was forced to create another gmail account. Happy to report, as you can see & read, that my new-new account creation was a success. Picking a blog name, title and alias was another challenge ... but on try # 10 I found one that worked and I could live with ... boring as it is. Creative inspiration was lacking today. Hopefully my creativity will return. Will keep you posted ... or do you say "bloggered". Hmmmm!

1 comment:

MangoManDan said...

Very nice with the chocolate chip banana muffins. But why not a scratch-and-sniff photo of those incredible Hello Dolly cookies?!